Space law is an extremely rare branch of law that has been gaining momentum in recent decades. In 30 years ‘ time, space disputes will become quite common and will be approaching the number of disputes in the field of sports, Maritime relations, and environmental offenses.
Space law courses are already appearing in universities, and more and more specialists and lawyers are showing interest in this area.
Russia is one of the space powers where space law is being developed and will continue to be developed, which means that there are and will be lawyers for space law.
New international and domestic regulations, conventions, agreements and agreements have already been adopted and are being developed.
Among the international acts, the following can be distinguished:
- Treaty on principles governing the activities of States in the exploration and use of outer space, including the moon and other celestial bodies.
- Agreement on the rescue of astronauts, the return of astronauts and the return of objects launched into outer space.
- Convention on international liability for damage caused by space objects.
- Convention on registration of objects launched into outer space.
- Agreement on the activities of States on the moon and other celestial bodies.
The next normative acts that will determine the development of relations in space and will be the source of space law will be various conventions, inter-state agreements on space tourism, on the construction and operation of new space ships and stations, on the division of space, on ecology and cleaning up debris in space.
Assistance of counsel on the law of outer space
Lawyers in space law will be required to protect companies, represent their interests and the interests of States. At the same time, they will be top-level international lawyers. Our team is already studying international experience, regulations, and trying to guess the trend in the development of space law.
What may be useful to counsel on the law of outer space:
- This is a consultation on international space law,
- Representation of interests in various international space organizations,
- Conducting negotiations on space relations and accidents,
- Representing the interests of States and companies in resolving space disputes,
- Enforcement of decisions of international bodies on space law when bringing to justice,
- Registration, protection of rights and taking security measures for space objects.
Problems of space law
As in any new industry, the problems of space law are:
- Political obstacles to the development of space relations and law,
- Lack of educational institutions and standards,
- Lack of space law specialists,
- Lack of a regulator in the area of responsibility, space and influence on all participants in relations in space.
Despite the fact that we are beginning specialists in the field of space law, and there can be no other right now, we are happy to consider your suggestions and requests for advice on space relations and issues. Send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org or call one of the phone numbers in Russia +79184419940 or 88002012523. Our lawyers will be happy to participate in discussions on space law.